Information updated on 05.01.2021
Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
- 01/01/2021 changes not before 1st February and it is expected that some restrictions will be in place for several months.
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no, date?
- England No
- Scotland No
- Wales No
- Northern Ireland No
- Ireland No
The UK is currently in a period of Lockdown. Recreation, Sporting Activity (other than elite professional sport) and Tourism is suspended. Social mixing is not permitted. Arrivals to the UK from countries other than those in ‘Travel Corridors’ are generally required to self quarantine for 10 days following arrival.
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
cable car open, yes/no, date?
open hut, yes/no, date?
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
- England Exercise from home
- Scotland Exercise from home
- Wales Exercise from home
- Northern Ireland Exercise from home
- Ireland Exercise from home maximum group size?
- England group size N/A
- Scotland group size N/A
- Wales group N/A
- Northern Ireland groups N/A
- In all cases adhere to 2m social distancing
- social distancing: minimum 2m
- wearing a mask; public transport, all public indoor settings
- wearing of gloves: no, Administering first aid yes
- you should self-quarantine if you have symptoms