Information updated on 23.07.2021
Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
- No State regulations in force at 22nd july. Regional regulations depending on the COVID impact.
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no, date?
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
- Yes, either proof of vaccination, a medical certificate or proof of a negative test or recovery evidence for SARS-CoV-2 must be available and presented to border authorities upon request.
open hut, yes/no, date?
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
maximum group size?
- Not allowed groups above 10 persons in most regions
- Social distancing: minimum 2 meters (in and outdoor)
- Wearing a mask: mandatory indoor
Specific documents for mountain guides
Only in Spanish
Links to further information
Spanish, English and French