Information updated on 08.01.2021
Start date and expiry date of the measures in force?
- State of alarm until May 9, 2021. Regulations in constant change
Possibility of guiding for foreign (non-resident) guides, yes/no, date?
- Yes , except for one region. But with mobility restrictions for clients in the territory. And only essential activity allowed between 23pm and 6am, in constant change, with small differences between regions.
Possibility of coming to the country for foreign (non-resident) tourists, yes/no, date?
- It is possible to travel only for essential activity and it depends on the risk of the origin country, as listed.
- Visits are conditioned by a negative Covid 19 test and application form.
open hut, yes/no, date?
- Some are opened but with limited capacity, and some are closed
Not allowed activities (Mountain Sector), what are they?
maximum group size?
- Depends on the region (between 4 and 8 people per group)
- Social distancing: minimum 2 meters (in and outdoor)
- Wearing a mask: mandatory, in sport activities outdoor only if it is not possible to keep the social distance (2m)
- Wearing of gloves: no, only in case of direct contact (rescue, etc)
Specific documents for mountain guides
Only in Spanish
Links to further information
Spanish, English and French